Know about various credit cards and select which is the best credit card for you to sell.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hurricane Looting 06, Dr. Gray speaks with Mr. Gator





Dr. Gray: Thank you for joining me this morning Mr. Gator. I always appreciate your truthful analysis. What is your 2006 Looting Prediction?

Mr. Gator: First let me say it’s always a pleasure to be here. Early indications show a strong looting season. I spoke to the General Manager at Party City and they have already sold out of costume # 28, Cool Pimp with fro, in fact this costume is selling faster than plywood at Ace Hardware.

Dr. Gray: Mr. Gator many felt the looting in New Orleans was unorganized and lacked a sense of purpose, are Pinellas County Looters any better prepared?

Mr. Gator: It’s funny you should ask. At the fall Pinellas Looters’ Conference this was one of the main agenda items. Pinellas Looters were asked to come up with Looting plans based on the revised mission statement and submit the plan in writing to the Board. For example, here are just a few of the plans:

Run down Mandalay Ave. carrying Hulk Hogan’s Big Screen TV

Break the glass at Wings and gather up a throng of thong bathing suits

Break into the Palm Pavilion and lower the price of a chicken sandwich by 50%

I think its quite apparent Pinellas Looters have a documented plan and are waiting to carry it out.

Dr. Gray: As always I thank you for your candid analysis Mr. Gator and may I say your hair looks wonderful. I hope you'll be available as hurricane season intensifies.


Mr. Gator: Thank you for those kind words. To be honest with you I can’t believe you’re still alive and have made a lucrative career out of predicting hurricanes. Bah bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home