Know about various credit cards and select which is the best credit card for you to sell.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Team Meating



I brought the folks together for the annual team meating and I immediately noticed that something was rotten in Denmark. As I milled about with the individual contributors I noticed some very prime meat in the crowd. Now I’ve been told that I don’t have a knack for HR issues so I try to stay away from the hiring process but I sensed someone had a taste for fresh grade “A” prime meat.

When the meating was called to order and everyone sat with his or her respective teams the horn dog stuck out like a white dude in a rim store. Recently divorced area Manager Slick Willie was stocking his corral with only the finest cuts of beef in town.

I asked the HR lady if it was against any rules to use only the finest cuts of beef. She said no but we needed to talk about this sexual harassment claim. Aaaaaaahhhh, from now on only big seasoned fatty cuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home